Resolving court disputes. Mediation. Arbitration.
We owe our ability to offer high grade representation in legal proceedings to the professional experience of our lawyers. In cases which are of strategic significance to our clients and which are frequently complex, we frequently propose to run cases with the help of expert reports produced by universally recognised specialists in their particular practice areas.
- We offer representation in proceedings that demand high-level skills and knowledge in both cases brought before the high courts – viz. the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court, the Provincial Administrative Courts and the Appeal Courts, and those before the trial courts. Our lawyers work closely with our clients in devising strategies in proceedings which take into account not only the final outcome, but also the need to optimise the legal costs and the utilisation of procedural instruments to give maximum support to the position of our clients.
- We represent our clients in both institutional arbitration and ad hoc proceedings. Our services typically, though not exclusively, relate to:
- Domestic arbitration proceedings,
- International arbitration treaty proceedings regarding investments,
- International commercial arbitration.