We have a practice group specialising in public procurements, concessions for building works and services, and public-private partnerships. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with sectoral procurements, rendering services to leading undertakings in the mining, energy and heat engineering, public utility services and public transport sectors. We also offer our clients access to expert studies on EU regulations which constitute model solutions adopted by Polish legislators.
In particular we commend to our clients:
- our assistance in introducing optimal internal rules and regulations which guarantee the existence of the appropriate principles and procedures for bidders in public tenders;
- our advisory in preparing for proceedings involving the drafting of legal opinions, documentation projects, ongoing consultations with our specialists;
- our services to ordering parties or contractors at every stage of proceedings in public tenders, viz.:
- drafting Specifications of Essential Terms of Contracts,
- questions put to ordering parties,
- making bids or reviewing and evaluating offers,
- correspondence in the course of proceedings,
- advisory on tender committee procedures,
- drafting appeals or responses to appeals,
- representation before the National Appeal Chamber,
- representation before the courts;
- Rendering legal services to ordering parties/contractors relating to:
- supporting our clients in entering contracts,
- monitoring the performance of public procurement projects in accordance with the terms of contract.