Geological and Mining Law
Our lawyers render services in legal proceedings based on geological and mining law regulations, including applications for concessions (for prospecting, mining, excavating etc.), and are fully able to issue opinions and expert reports on the compatibility of Polish and community laws in this field. In particular, we offer legal advisory in:
- proceedings for granting concessions,
- entering agreements on setting up, amending or transferring mining rights,
- making good damage caused by mining,
- representation in adminstrative proceedings including those aimed at obtaining permits and consents that are indispensable for mining plant operations,
- representation in court proceedings,
- interpreting EU directives and ordinances applicable to mining enterprises.